Taking a Personalized Approach
Do You Want To Make Changes?
You’ve been drinking or consuming drugs to excess, and it’s showing. Your life is beginning to fray at the edges. You recognize that you’re in or on the verge of a downward spiral.
Perhaps things are not so bad, but they could get worse – and you want to avoid that. You want to change your current situation.
But you’re overwhelmed. It feels like it’s too much to do on your own.
Let’s do this together.
With the guidance of an experienced, well-trained, certified and credentialed Recovery Coach (Sober Coach), and a clear plan in place, you can absolutely change your situation.
Our diverse team of Recovery Coaches have personal and professional experience in all facets of a Recovery Oriented System of Care, which makes us a well-rounded asset to those we work with. And if drugs or alcohol are not playing a large part in your current situation, the mental health experts on our team can still help you through whatever you’re dealing with.
What is Recovery Coaching?
Recovery Coaching is a collaborative, strengths-based approach to changing your relationship to alcohol or drugs, getting healthy, and living a better life.
Changing your relationship to alcohol or drugs is no small feat, and every person comes to recovery with a different idea of what they want to achieve.
When you hire us as your Recovery Coach, we work together to identify and design a personalized change-plan with your goals, your schedule, and a better life in mind.
You are the expert on your dream of a better future for yourself. Your Sober Coach is the expert on setting you up to live your dreams beyond recovery.
If you’re saying yes to alcohol or drugs, what are you saying no to?
Learn More About Sober Coaching
Create Your Recovery Roadmap
It can be scary to arrive at the realization that you have a drinking or substance use problem, no matter how big or small. But it’s a lot less scary when you have an experienced guide to help you sort things out.
If you’re interested in exploring 1:1 Recovery Coaching to help you cut back your drinking or substance use, or perhaps you’d like to stop entirely, we’re happy to answer your questions.
Our team provides virtual support worldwide, as well as limited in-person support in Canada.
And to get you started, we offer a complimentary consultation to anyone who has questions about their own substance use, or the substance use of a family member.
These calls are completely confidential, with no pressure to make a decision before you feel entirely ready.
Consider reaching out directly today.
Sober Coaching FAQs
Will my benefit plan cover the cost of Recovery Coaching?
- Recovery Coaching is not typically covered by extended healthcare plans.
- Some benefit providers have and do provide coverage for our clients. It depends on the Insurance Provider, the Benefits Advisor, and whether the advisor sees value in adding a Recovery Coach. I would be happy to discuss an approach that could work in getting your insurance provider to cover us.
- However, we are unable to directly bill insurers of any kind.
- Recovery Coaching in Canada is currently in the process of becoming more organized with credentialing, supervision, and an oversight body. We hope to see an increase in insurance plans that provide coverage for our profession as the process moves forward.
How much does Recovery Coaching cost?
- We request that each client purchases a six hour block of time as a retainer which you can draw from through scheduled sessions.
- Costs vary depending on the Recovery Coach you choose to work with and range from $660.00 to $1050.00 per each six hour block of time.
- Six hours is a good place to start exploring Recovery Coaching as part of your life and decide whether it is the right approach for you to create the change you're looking for.
- For more information, please send us a message. We offer a free phone consultation, and would be happy to discuss specifics – including pricing – while learning more about your needs.
I am not ready to quit drinking alcohol yet. Will you still work with me?
Absolutely! The work we do together is not our agenda as Recovery Coaches. We meet you where you are at, identify goals for change and create a baseline roadmap to achieve those goals at your pace.